Saturday, August 04, 2007

This is a "return" to the typical illustration work I do (I just showed you the previous
sort of work to show you that I do more than just the illustratons, that I love. But enjoy the "other side of design" too! Here I present you my last mascot, to a spot of "Good-Night-Kids-Now-Go-To-Bed, to animate and present to a TV station. Although is a bit sooner to talk about (when the work is done I leave here some layouts), I may advance that this is an ET (not a ghost, like the white color seems to be) who visit the children at night to play with them and learn some things that he don't learn with their parents. Right now I'm working on it, but I still don't know the music spot that going to attach to the animation...just the overall story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home